Monday, 4 February 2013

Comm11 Intro Write (10 Year Plan)

My 10 Year Plan

10 years from now I can see myself being a successful person. My dream job is to become a  Registered Nurse. I am a very hardworking individual, 10 years from now I can see myself being even more hardworking. 10 years from now I will be working in St Pauls Hospital in downtown Vancouver.   I know for a fact I will be enjoying this job because it has always been my dream to help other people and give them all the support they need during their tough times. 10 years from now I hope to spilt the family business and take over the responsibilities and make the business successful. 10 years from now I hope to be married and with kids. I cannot wait for the 10 years to come and see where life has taken me, In 10 years I hope to make my family and myself proud.








2 comments: