Tuesday, 12 March 2013

SULLIVAN HEIGHTS SECONDARY SCHOOL

6248-144 STREET, SURREY, BC V3X 1A1 TELEPHONE: 543-8749 FAX: 543-9684


INTERIM REPORT


Provide a G S N for each bullet point.


Academic Progress


- Comprehending written material
- Developing critical thinking skillsthrough analysis of literature
- Written ideas are clearly expressed and well organized
- Listens effectively
Volunteers to answer questions and participates in discussions

G- Because i try and finish my work if im away. I try my best to listen in class and volunteer to help people by putting in my input. 

Behaviour and Attitude

- Polite and considerate of others and the learning environment
- Interacts positively with peers
Assumes responsibility for his / her own learning

G- I am very polite and considerate of other people and stay positive. I try to finish my work on time.


Work Habits

- Remains on task during class and does not waste time
- Completes assignments and homework as scheduled
- Attends class regularly and is on time ( Abs.; _ Late)
- Comes prepared for class and has materials out ready to begin
- Takes advantage of opportunities to improve

S- I remain on task during class, i try to finish my work whenever i miss school. Due to medical conditions and personal problems i tend to be away, during the week.
Please Note: G= Good S= Satisfactory N= Needs Improvement



Overall Work Habits Mark: G


No comments:

Post a Comment