Monday, 3 June 2013

Please write an entire post about what you think the point of this class was. What did you start the year thinking your purpose in this class was? What do you see your responsibility in this class as now? How has your "Purpose" for being here changed? What do you think I was trying to do by using the wiki and blogs? What do I believe about learning and the learning process? What do you believe about learning? How have your peers helped your learning this year? How have you helped others learning? What specific examples do you have of being aware of your own thinking? How do you know what you believe? WHY do you believe what you believe? How do you think I go to believe what I believe? What does learning look like for YOU? What would I see when you are learning?


The beginning of this semester I thought Comm 11 was a typical writing on a piece of paper, silent reading, romeo and juliet, getting assignments done on a due date... I was wrong Comm11 was about expanding our minds and learning about us through writing. My purpose of this class was to learn but I never knew through writing blogs I would improve so much in writing. My responsibilities in this class was expanding my mind and talking about my personal stories, relating them to our assignments, and comparing them to other things in life. It changed alot because I have improved so much in my writing and learning because I have related all my personal stories into my writing to the assignments and that made me expand my field of thought. 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying writing your blog, there have been some good posts from you this year. Imagine if you were able to see the value in being with us in person too? To listen to our chats and the few times I talked about stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't show up for your final!!! I had to assign you a mark. Clearly, you understand the issue. If you just figure out how to get here you will have no trouble with the work.

    ReplyDelete