Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Write a blog post reviewing your efforts this year as percentages (your total/total owing) : What percentage of classes have you attended (include lates and early dismissals)? what percentage of assignments do you have complete? what percentage of your assignments have been done to your BEST ability? what percentage of time in class do you spend "on task"? what percentage of your final presentation for Genius Hour is complete? What percentage would you give yourself for "self-regulation" (being in charge of yourself)? What percentage would you give yourself for effort on assignments? What percentage would you give yourself for quality of writing and assignments (list each one)? What overall percentage would you give yourself so far? WHY? 


I have missed a lot of classes 70%, I admit that I haven't been attending classes due to medical issues, but its not an excuse to not complete my homework, whenever I do miss a day I always use my time wisely and complete my homework so I can get a good mark 80% of my assignments are complete. Whenever I am in class I am focused 100% I do chat but I do my work while I talk to my peers around me. 70% of my genius hour project is complete. I give myself 85%-90% for self regulations. I give myself 95% for effort for my assignments I try to use a wide range of vocabulary and make my assignments meaningful so that I am proud of my assignment and the final mark. 75%-90% for the quality of writing an assignment.

Tattoo Assignment- 90% it was a meaningful piece 
Forever young- 100% I put my mind into and lots of effort and understood the concept of the song
10 year plan- 75%-80% it was my first assignment but I thought I described my future plan well 
Personality Test-80% it didn't have enough quality that I expected it to have but still it was well done
Hamlet-90%-95% because I have used my life as an example and tried to use an extensive vocabulary and thought I wrote it pretty well.

Overall percentage I would give myself an 75% only because of my attendance. 



1 comment:

  1. The way you support your details are great. You always do great on your projects and put so much effort and thought. Besides your attendance you deserve an A or B, but I agree with the percentage you gave yourself.

    ReplyDelete